Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haydens 1st birthday









Hayden is now 1!! She had an awesome PARTY, and I swear she new it was for her. She wore her tutu and was so happy the whole time. We had alot of family both grandparents and even Gigi! All of her boyfriends came too, Marek, Jet, and Linkin! Kristin came with her new BFF to be Ella she is only 6 weeks old! Hayden dug into her cake like a champ, she even fed it to her mommy! All in all it was a great party that flew by, I wish i could do it again! It has been an amazing year that has gone toooo fast! ): I cant believe my baby is 1 !!! love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shaun, We found you!! Andy and I live .5 miles from Lake Murray and we heard you were here June 13th. We recently joined the Lake Murray boat club and so we are getting back on the water. Last winter, I actually sold my trick ski that had been sitting in my attic for like 9 years. I just didn't think I would ever get to use it again, but I guess now I will have to learn how to wake board. :) Congratulations on all your success. Your family is beautiful and we enjoyed reading your blog. If you guys are ever back in SC and have some time to look us up and come by, it would be great to see you again. OUr email is kredalen@sc.rr.com. Great to see you enjoying life. Continued Blessings, Karen Redalen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how precious! Happy bday Hayden :)

    ReplyDelete